Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bursting

I feel like I might explode and, alarmingly, my husband tells me I look just the way I did when I was just about to give birth to our son. He suspects the baby might come any day now and I must say I don't think it's unlikely. I'm not due 'till February 1st and tomorrow is my last day at work. I'm counting on a couple of weeks to make the final arrangements to get ready for little 'S' and to get some rest as well. I had no idea how tiring it would be to take care of a two year old with this huge bump on me! Anyway, I'm going to go to sleep at the same time as him tonight, so this is all the blogging I'm doing today. Oh, but I did tidy up in my links, took out a few sites that I never read and added some I've been following every day. Added some too that I just discovered and might be following... when I get the time...
P.S. I wish I looked as adorable as the woman in the photo! We're going to have some family photos taken at a photographer's on Saturday and I have no idea what to wear! Went and got a haircut today though. Check!

4 comments:

 Viv said...

I wish you all the very best! What an amazing, and I'm sure very tiring time for you. I hope you get some rest in the coming days. I miss my sleep terribly with my 11 week old son. I can only imaging how hard it would be to have a toddler as well.

Take care xxxx

Tzena Nicole said...

thanks so much for your kind note, it made my day!
congratulations on the (coming) new baby and best wishes! --nic

Rafa said...

Best wishes, hope it goes magically well!

Joanna Goddard said...

YAY!!!! i'm so excited for you!!!!!!!