Friday, July 30, 2010

Rucksacks

I've been seeing rucksacks everywhere lately and it kind of reminds me of circa 1992 when they were a big hit (remember those teeny tiny ones girls used to wear, especially in black nylon? eheheheeeww!). It's a funny feeling to see something that was once an essential part of your outfit (mine was a nice big brown leather one though!) come back into fashion. I'm not sure I'm on board with it this time - and, of course, as I'm not in school anymore, the need for such a thing is minimal. But since this is the biggest travel weekend in Iceland, I thought I'd share a few I've seen around the web and quite like.


Vintage leather rucksack on ebay


Swedish army rucksacks on etsy.



Vintage 80's leather rucksack with map print (my favorite) on ebay.

What do you think, are you getting a rucksack for winter? If yes, then what kind?

No comments: