Thursday, January 14, 2010

Turquoise (teal and aqua) delights

Turquoise is everywhere for 2010, here are a few faves from my daily bloground.

From Carrie Can - loving the combination with purple!



From Chez Larsson - the perfect thrift find



From desire to inspire - more dream thrifting



Aqua apples on etsy - sadly I can't remember what shop



Turquoise woodwork on Remodelista



Loving the teal wall from you are my fave... my black living room wall feels so 2007 now!



Loving the hues of simply hue's Flickr stream



5 comments:

Arna Rut said...

http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2010/01/15/never-too-much-turquoise/

Not your goddess said...

aaaahh, nice!

Anonymous said...

hmmm langar að mála stofuna svona eins og næstneðstamyndin ;) NENNI því samt ekki

Not your goddess said...

hmmmm, ef þetta er hún krunka mín þá skal ég koma og teipa og skera fyrir þig, svo læturðu kallinn þinn sjá um rest ;)

Marsanne Petty said...

I am so loving that turquoise woodwork - those bookshelves are to die for!

And isn't Simply Hue the absolute greatest?! I love her flickr stream.

http://creatingcharacter.blogspot.com