Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sharing the love

I'm so thrilled to have found two new blogs that I absolutely love. First up is James of Bleubird Vintage. She's so fabulous, I have a total girl crush on her. She's the mother of two cool kiddos and manages to be cool, amazingly stylish and totally creative. I feel very inspired.


This makes me want to build a teepee in our living room too and play pretty Indians.

Next is the Cherry Blossom Girl. A stylish Parisienne who makes me want to wear dresses and heels and black seamed tights every day.



And look at that pretty printed screen behind her! And the mirror! And the floorboards!!!

And finally, I want these for summer!

I'd pair them with a chunky knit for spring, a delicate knit for summer, my dad's faded brown leather jacket and killer heals. On the days that I'm not chasing after my kids...

No comments: