Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It was just one of those days...

... It started out all right, great actually. I managed to get the boys out the door and to pre-school without so much as raising my voice, little Ella was sleeping by the time I got back so I had a nice relaxed breakfast and then hit the shower. I had time to blow-dry my hair so I was thinking "wow, this almost never happens!". Then, I thought I was dreaming when I decided to also straighten my hair! See, I was on my way to meet my new mummy friends (UK English, mind you) and was in the mood for looking nice. Well, it wasn't to last, for I bent down to pick something up from the floor and as I got up I bumped my head on the open bathroom cabinet door, it flew off its hinges and smashed into pieces on the bathroom floor. Well then... I can't afford to get a new cabinet right now, so I'm looking at this as an option:



No comments: