Thursday, September 1, 2011

Funky Giraffe Bibs

I was so thrilled to get the opportunity to review these cute bibs from Funky Giraffe Bibs and after agonizing over which ones to choose, I received the three that I finally narrowed it down to in the mail the other day. Little Ella has been drooling quite a bit (we found the first tooth yesterday, yay!) and she also seems to gulp up half the milk I feed her, so I always have to have something ready to catch her sweet baby throw-ups. Muslins do the job quite well, but they don't score very high on neither cuteness nor cool factor. So I've been looking for some cute bibs and decided to try these ones out, basically because of their cool design. I was very happy to find that they are really functional as well, they are double layered with the outer layer slightly larger than the inner so that there is a bit of air between the layers to prevent the "leakage" from going through. The inner layer is made of a soft fleece material to keep baby warm and dry. This mummy highly recommends! Here's 4 month Ella modeling her new bibs.







Why I had such a hard time choosing:



How cool are they?! Check out their website - I'm already seeing more bibs that I have to have! Imagine that, bibs!

P.S. If you're in Iceland, you can buy them here.

No comments: