Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ingibjörg Hanna

One of the most talented designers I know happens to be one of my very best friends. Everyone has been raving about her designs, from Grace at Design*Sponge, to the ever savvy guys over at Design Spotter, to ICON magazine. She also got a lot of attention at both 100%Design in London and Tokyo. And the best thing about it all is that her designs are very affordable (well actually that's the second best thing - the best thing is that she gave me all 3 raven hangers AND the Not Rudolf antlers just out of the blue... now that's the kind of friends we like!). Get hers and other great Icelandic designers' stuff here. More retailers here.

My antlers are going to look great on my black living room wall with fairy lights for christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this!!!
I want a Raven hanger for Christmas:)

Anne